The Daily Office is the Church’s daily act of prayer. Whether said in a group in a parish church or as an individual with morning coffee, the Office is our participation in the Church’s daily praise of God. Different psalms, readings and prayers are appointed for each day. At St. Paul’s we encourage and train members to make use of some form of the Daily Office as part of their prayer life.
Pray with St. Pauls…
Find meeting details in Realm or contact the parish office.
+ Contemplative Morning Prayer: Tuesdays, 7:30am
If you have a specific prayer that you would like to be read aloud during the intercessions on Sunday mornings, fill out this form here. The Chalice Prayer team will continue to pray these prayers daily throughout the rest of the week.
Here is a link that can be used by members of your household to share in spiritual communion.
These prayer cards are updated seasonally
Morning Prayer Card, New Zealand Prayer Book (Summer 2021)
Morning Prayer Card, Season of Easter
Morning Prayer Card, Season of Lent
Morning Prayer Card, Season after Pentecost
Morning Prayer Card, Season of Advent
An Order for Compline, New Zealand Prayer Book (Summer 2021)
An Order for Compline, Season of Easter
An Order for Compline, Season of Lent
An Order for Compline, Season after Pentecost
An Order for Compline, Season of Advent
If you’re interested in joining a Dinner + Compline small group, click here.
Simplified Prayers for Use in the Home –
Praying with Young Children –
Praying multiple times per day with our children teaches us and them that time spent with God is our most important time spent. If your children are old enough to read and say the prayers with you, the prayers should be said in unison. One person – either adult or child – should read the scripture passage.
- Mission of St. Clare: https://www.missionstclare.com/english/#resources
- St. Bede’s Breviary: http://www.stbedeproductions.com/breviary/
- Daily Office, Episcopal Church: https://dailyoffice.app/
- Oremus, Church of England: http://www.oremus.org/liturgy/asb/mep/index.html
- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mission-st-clare/id445186741 (iPhone)
- http://www.stbedeproductions.com/breviary/mobile/index.php (St. Bede’s Mobile site)
- http://www.oremus.org/mailman/listinfo/oremus/ (Daily Email – requires free subscription