8:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite I
10:45 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II
5:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist (in the parish hall with shared homily
Sunday Offerings For Children & Families
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Nursery for children up to 3 years old
10:30 a.m. (and 5PM by request)
Godly Play children’s formation for ages three to 12. Most mornings will begin with Children’s Chapel at 10:30 a.m. for children and their families, followed by Godly Play at 10:45 a.m.
If you plan on your child participating in Godly Play at the 5PM, please email the parish office by the Wednesday prior so that we can accommodate your family.
Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., in the Parish Hall, followed by a shared meal and formation offering. Throughout the summer, mass will take place in the Chapel and we will take a break from meal and formation.
Saturday, 9:15 a.m., in the Chapel, with laying-on-of-hands and anointing
- Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday Contemplative Prayer, 7:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. in the Church (Fall-Spring)
- Tuesday through Friday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Solemn Evensong (sung evening prayer)
- Saturday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Evensong and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
Offered quarterly on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m., as announced
- Last Sunday after the Epiphany, or commemoration of a Saint (Late February or March)
- Corpus Christi – Saturday after Trinity Sunday (June)
- St. Mary the Virgin (mid-August)
- Christ the King (late November )
Rite of Reconciliation
Offered on the first Saturdays of the month (October – May) from 10:30am-12:30pm in the chapel and seasonally during Advent and Lent.
Click here to learn more about this offering at St. Paul’s.