7:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite I (no music)
9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II (sung)
11:15 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II (sung)
5:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist (in the parish hall with jazz musician)
Sunday Offerings For Children & Families
8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Nursery for children up to 3 years old
9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 4:45 p.m.
Godly Play children’s formation for ages 3 to 12
Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., in the Parish Hall, followed by a shared meal and formation offering
Saturday, 9:15 a.m., in the Chapel, with laying-on-of-hands and anointing
- Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday Contemplative Prayer, 7:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. in the Church
- Tuesday through Friday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Solemn Evensong (sung evening prayer)
- Saturday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Evensong and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
Offered quarterly on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m., as announced
- Last Sunday after the Epiphany, or commemoration of a Saint (Late February or March)
- Corpus Christi – Saturday after Trinity Sunday (June)
- St. Mary the Virgin (mid-August)
- Christ the King (late November )
Rite of Reconciliation
Offered on the first Saturdays of the month from 10:30am-12:30pm in the chapel and seasonally during Advent and Lent.
Click here to learn more about this offering at St. Paul’s.