*All in- person services and gatherings at St. Paul’s are being suspended until further notice. *
Find meeting details in Realm or contact the parish office.
Morning Prayer: Mon-Fri: 8:30am
Evening Prayer: Mon-Fri: 5:30pm
Sunday Morning Worship at 10am
If you have a specific prayer that you would like to be read aloud during the intercessions on Sunday mornings, fill out this form here. The Chalice Prayer team will continue to pray these prayers daily throughout the rest of the week.
Here is a link that can be used by members of your household to share in spiritual communion.
* The following are suspended until further notice. *
8:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite I
10:45 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II
5:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist (in the parish hall with shared homily)
Sunday Offerings For Children & Families
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Nursery for children up to 3 years old
10:30 a.m. (and 5PM by request)
Godly Play children’s formation for ages three to 12. Most mornings will begin with Children’s Chapel at 10:30 a.m. for children and their families, followed by Godly Play at 10:45 a.m.
If you plan on your child participating in Godly Play at the 5PM, please email the parish office by the Wednesday prior so that we can accommodate your family.
Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., in the Parish Hall, followed by a shared meal and formation offering. Throughout the summer, mass will take place in the Chapel and we will take a break from meal and formation.
Saturday, 9:15 a.m., in the Chapel, with laying-on-of-hands and anointing
- Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday Contemplative Prayer, 7:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday through Friday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Solemn Evensong (sung evening prayer)
- Saturday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Evensong and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
Offered quarterly on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m., as announced
- Last Sunday after the Epiphany, or commemoration of a Saint (Late February or March)
- Corpus Christi – Saturday after Trinity Sunday (June)
- St. Mary the Virgin (mid-August)
- Christ the King (late November)