7:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite I (no music)
9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II (sung)
11:15 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II (sung)
5:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist (in the parish hall with jazz musician)
Sunday Offerings For Children & Families
8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Nursery for children up to 3 years old
10:30 a.m. (and 5PM by request)
Godly Play children’s formation for ages three to 12. If you plan on your child participating in Godly Play at the 5PM, please email the parish office by the Wednesday prior so that we can accommodate your family.
Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., in the Parish Hall, followed by a shared meal and formation offering. Throughout the summer, mass will take place in the Chapel and we will take a break from meal and formation.
Saturday, 9:15 a.m., in the Chapel, with laying-on-of-hands and anointing
- Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday Contemplative Prayer, 7:30 a.m. in the Chapel (Fall-Spring)
- Tuesday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. in the Church (Fall-Spring)
- Tuesday through Friday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Solemn Evensong (sung evening prayer)
- Saturday, 5:30 p.m. in the Chapel
Evensong and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
Offered quarterly on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m., as announced
- Last Sunday after the Epiphany, or commemoration of a Saint (Late February or March)
- Corpus Christi – Saturday after Trinity Sunday (June)
- St. Mary the Virgin (mid-August)
- Christ the King (late November )
Rite of Reconciliation
Offered on the first Saturdays of the month (Fall-Spring) from 10:30am-12:30pm in the chapel and seasonally during Advent and Lent.
Click here to learn more about this offering at St. Paul’s.