It won’t surprise you to hear that we don’t yet have an exact date for our reopening. As directed by the Bishop, we’ll be undertaking a phased approach to reopening, that follows Governor Jay Inslee’s guide for businesses and churches in our state.
Although there is still much to be determined, we know for sure that planning our reopening will involve a lot of people and activity! There will be four opportunities to gather for virtual town hall style meetings to talk about the plans being made and to get some feedback from each of you on how you’re feeling about returning to in-person worship.
Please look at your calendar and save the date for the one that works the best for you. Details and zoom links will be posted in Realm. If you have any challenges finding the links, contact the parish office.
Monday, July 13 at 11am
Sunday, July 19 at 1pm
Sunday, July 26 at 1pm
Wednesday, July 29 at 6:30pm
The St. Paul’s Re-opening Task Force meets every other Thursday morning via Zoom. Weekly updates will be included in our newsletter and on our re-opening blog page.
- Christy Drackett and Laura Saunders (Co-chairs)
- Rev. Natalie Johnson (Worship and Adult Formation)
- Lizann Jones and Prue Kluckhohn (Fellowship/Greeters)
- BJ Ohweiler and Barbara Potgeiter (Children’s Formation)
- Daryl Schlick and Emily Tweedie (Building and Grounds)
- Laura Griffin (Policy and Vestry)
- Christy Drackett, Laura Saunders, and Heidi McElrath (Communications)
- Carol Wiesenbach and Prue Kluckhohn (Sacristy)
- Rev. Natalie and Emily Tweedie (Outside Groups)
Our immediate task is to become familiar with the Diocesan Guidelines and begin planning. Please keep us in your prayers, and discern if/where you might be able to offer your gifts as we undertake this work together.