Adult formation at St. Paul’s is open to everyone: visitors, newcomers, long-timers, and anyone who wants to connect with others, understand the Christian way of life, and nurture practices which enrich their lives in the world.
Here are some things you can expect throughout each year:
- In the fall and again in Lent, a class or program on Wednesday evenings.
- Regular Sunday morning offerings during Community Hour (10:10-11:10)
- Three Saturday Quiet Mornings: the last Saturday in September, the first Saturday of Advent, and the first Saturday of Lent.
- Monthly “Mystagogy,” a ten-minute introduction to a topic related to our faith and practice following the 9 am and 11:15 masses on the first Sunday of each month.
- An annual or semi-annual catechumenal process to help people prepare for baptism and baptismal renewal.
- Special annual or semi-annual events such as “Tapping the BCP,” a unique evening of prayer, jazz, and beer-tasting.