While we are unable to gather in person, we are ensuring that the children and families of St. Paul’s are still able to connect and participate in weekly activities.
Each Sunday, we are gathering for Godly Play on Zoom at 9:15-9:45am. Find the meeting details in Realm.
Did you miss a Sunday? Don’t worry! Click on the links below for recorded lessons that can be viewed at your convenience.
- Stations of the Cross, Intro-9
- Stations of the Cross, 7-14
- The Second Sunday of Easter
- The Third Sunday of Easter
- The Fifth Sunday of Easter
- The Sixth Sunday of Easter/Ascension
- Trinity Sunday
- Racial Justice
- Peter’s Vision
Faith Practices at Home with Children
Here are the Sunday Papers for you to print and use at home:
Here are the Gospel Grams for:
- Pentecost: ages 5-7, ages 8-10
- Trinity Sunday: ages 5-7, ages 8-10
- Proper 6: ages 5-7, ages 8-10
- Proper 7: ages 5-7, ages 8-10
- Proper 8: ages 5-7, ages 8-10
The following resources are listed on Christ Church, Bronxville, webpage.
- StoryMakers: StoryMakers is dedicated to creating new ways to share God’s redemptive narrative found in the Bible.
- Godly Play Foundation: The Godly Play Foundation has a YouTube channel with numerous stories to watch being presented by a myriad of Godly Play trainers.
- Worship at Home: When it isn’t possible to join with the local church, this outline is designed to help you have a short time of worship as a household. Please adapt it to suit those who are present – add anything you might usually do in church or omit anything that you are not comfortable with. Have a variety of voices leading, not just the oldest!
- Do Faith at Home – Faith at Home is a weekly lectionary devotional/Bible study for families provided by Forma and Forward Movement. Its mission: Our faith is not just something we check in with on Sundays; our faith is how we live lives of meaning and purpose every day of the week, if we will learn to notice and respond to how God is moving.
- The FAITH5 – The FAITH5 from Faith Inkubators is a simple, easy-to-implement faith practice, perfect for incorporating into your bedtime routine for five to fifteen minutes a night.
- We Wonder – Lent is a podcast from the Church of England, a contemplative Lenten devotional for children to wonder together about the story of God. Each episode features: a scripture passage brought to life with dynamic music and sound effects, a short, engaging reflection on the passage, a contemplative time for wondering together about the story for the day, and brief thoughts and prayer led by a special child-guest each day.
- Tucked In: Bedtime Stories & Prayers – Tucked In: Bedtime Stories and Prayers with Episcopalians and others is a Facebook Group that does live-streaming of different folks reading a picture book with faith themes. Each Wednesday evening (7:00pm ET) and occasional Mondays, you can join to hear Bible and other stories and short bedtime prayers.