It won’t surprise you to hear that we don’t yet have an exact date for our reopening. As directed by the Bishop, we’ll be undertaking a phased approach to reopening, that follows Governor Jay Inslee’s guide for businesses and churches in our state. Click here for the Bishop’s guidelines for the reopening of churches in our Diocese. Watch the video for the Bishop’s most recent update:
Although there is still much to be determined, we know for sure that planning our reopening will involve a lot of people and activity!
There will be plenty of opportunities for everyone in the parish to become involved. Initial planning is underway, and the St. Paul’s Re-opening Task Force meets every other Thursday morning via Zoom. Membership includes:
- Christy Drackett and Laura Saunders (Co-chairs)
- Rev. Natalie Johnson (Worship and Adult Formation)
- Lizann Jones and Prue Kluckhohn (Fellowship/Greeters)
- BJ Ohweiler and Barbara Potgeiter (Children’s Formation)
- Daryl Schlick and Emily Tweedie (Building and Grounds)
- Laura Griffin (Policy and Vestry)
- Christy Drackett, Laura Saunders, and Heidi McElrath (Communications)
- Carol Wiesenbach and Prue Kluckhohn (Sacristy)
- Rev. Natalie and Emily Tweedie (Outside Groups)
Our immediate task is to become familiar with the Diocesan Guidelines and begin planning. The task force will keep you informed through this newsletter as the process continues. Please keep us in your prayers, and discern if/where you might be able to offer your gifts as we undertake this work together.